WORK WITH US!
Hands-on design, development, deployment and maintenance of marketing platform infrastructure and supporting technologies.
Detailed analysis, design and development of functionality such as software applications, social integrations and database structures.
Work closely with sales, developers and analysts to identify, design and implement solutions.
- Proficiency in the following technologies: Java, NodeJS, TypeScript
- Proficient in developing and consuming REST Services
- Strong SQL development skills
- Proficient in database development (SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, etc.)
- Strong understanding of relational database design and related concepts such as referential integrity and normalization
- Excellent communication and documentation skills including the ability to create comprehensive technical specifications
- 3+ years of proven experience in Java/NodeJS/Angular/Angular2 technologies including experience developing and consuming REST services
- 1+ years of experience in database development
Send your resume to:
Inside Sales Representative
OnSeen, Inc, a rapidly growing technology startup, is looking for high-impact Inside Sales Representatives in our London, OH office. This position could lead to a position as an outside sales rep in a SaaS (Software as a Service) business. The Inside Sales Representative will work with a team of seasoned marketing and sales professionals to generate leads, qualify opportunities, and schedule initial meetings and presentations for the direct sales force. The right candidate will have superb communication skills and be comfortable making phone calls, managing schedules, and working with internal external lead generation programs. Any background in telesales selling software solutions and
setting appointments is a plus, but not required. Based in London, OH, OnSeen, Inc is a leader in the mobile workforce management industry. We help organizations manage their people, places, and things by providing a geo-powered command & control platform. We offer a competitive compensation package and full health benefits.
Responsibilities – if you join the team, we’ll expect you to:
- Develop and respond to sales leads and opportunities in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Generate leads through target account selling, outbound cold calling, calling on marketing campaign respondents and inbound leads
- Route to the appropriate executives, qualified opportunities that will make for further development and closures
- Provide online demos and PowerPoint presentations
- Manage relationships with external lead generation companies.
- Act as the primary internal point of contact for customers in the absence of managers
- Make outbound calls and respond to and inbound leads
- Assist in building OnSeen’s brand recognition through the use of the social media
- Manage leads and opportunities through a CRM system
- Demonstrate clear understanding of sales processes and product and service value propositions
- Understand and articulate OnSeen’s mission, vision, and value proposition.
Skills – we’ll really like you if you can:
- Communicate articulately and effectively (oral and written)
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Multi-task on a regular basis
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Solve problems on the fly
- Pay attention to detail
- Use a PC, Mac, iphone, Android phone (and related gadgetry) and standard business software
- Align with our company values of going above & beyond, absolute integrity, exceptional reliability, and continuous innovation