Field Service Tech Assignment & Management
A company with hundreds of field service technicians has a major challenge coordinating and efficiently dispatching its teams and lacks real-time visibility to field tech location and job status, resulting in inefficient resource allocation, higher costs and lower revenue.
OnSeen’s Task Management, Resource Scheduling/Dispatching and Messaging/Notifications/Alerts Modules allow supervisors in real time to intelligently assign and schedule field service technicians to client job sites. Using geo-fencing and proximity awareness OnSeen can help validate the field tech’s check-in and check-out location/time against the assigned location/time and alert field service managers and techs of exceptions.
Increased Tech Efficiency, Improved Service, Real-Time Visibility
- Provides geo-location, date/time stamps to verify the times and locations of field service tech’s presence at assigned jobs
- Integrates check-in/check-out functionality to provide actual vs scheduled time and location comparison for each field tech
- Provides actionable map view with markers and overlays depicting service techs actual and assigned locations
- Auto-triggers alerts to field service managers and techs based on changes to activity location, requirements or schedule
- Generates exception reports that notify managers when field service techs were not at the specified location or if they arrived late or left early
Contact us to learn how you can integrate our location-driven collaboration technology into your existing app to improve the ROI, efficiency and effectiveness of your mobile teams and resources.