Home Health Provider Service Validation
A home healthcare company has contract workers that deliver in-home health, therapy and support services to their consumers but has no means to verify service delivery or the time spent on the job, resulting in lower customer satisfaction, higher costs and potential insurance fraud.
OnSeen’s Task Management, Resource Scheduling/Dispatching and Messaging/Notifications/Alerts Modules allow supervisors in real time to intelligently assign and schedule contract service providers for in-home healthcare. Using geo-fencing and proximity awareness, OnSeen can help validate the user’s check-in and check-out location/time against assigned location/time and notify/alert participants and case workers of exceptions.
Fraud Prevention, Increased Efficiency, Improved Service
- Provides geo-location, date/time stamps to verify the times and locations of contract service provider’s presence at assigned homes
- Integrates check-in/check-out functionality to provide actual vs scheduled time and location comparison for each contract Healthcare service provider
- Provides actionable map view with markers and overlays depicting home healthcare contractors’ actual and assigned locations
- Auto-triggers alerts to home healthcare managers and contract workers based on changes to activity location, requirements or schedule
- Generates exception reports that notify supervisors when participants were not at the specified location or if they arrived late or left early
Contact us to learn how you can integrate our location-driven collaboration technology into your existing app to improve the ROI, efficiency and effectiveness of your mobile teams and resources.