Mobile Asset Scheduling, Dispatching & Routing
A trucking consortium has no optimized, automated way to assign, schedule and dispatch its members in real-time to customers requiring shipment or transport. This results in an inefficient use of resources, higher costs, lower revenue and poor customer satisfaction.
OnSeen Scheduling/Dispatching/Routing and Notifications/Alerts Modules, in combination with its Location Attribution, Analytics and Optimization Engine, allow the consortium to monitor drivers, equipment and customer pickup and delivery locations and intelligently assign, schedule, dispatch and monitor carriers and equipment.
Optimized Routing, Asset Utilization and Service
- Auto-assigns pick-up request to carriers based on proper equipment availability and proximity to pick-up location
- Provides visibility to all shipment requests and carrier assets through an interactive, location-aware resource map
- Automatically validates shipment pick-up and delivery location and time
- Auto-triggers alerts to customers and/or carriers based on changes to shipment location, requirements or schedule
- Ensures customers receive timely response, proper equipment and real-time visibility for their shipments
Contact us to learn how you can integrate our location-driven collaboration technology into your existing app to improve the ROI, efficiency and effectiveness of your mobile teams and resources.