THE MOBILE CLAIMS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
A mobile and web-based platform that provides integrated, real-time, management, control and visibility of the field claims adjustment process
Lack of Real-Time Visibility to Integrated Data & Limited Ability to Connect and Coordinate Claims Stakeholders.
The current claims management process is highly fragmented involves a complex mix of participants, including
Process inefficiency, higher Loss Adjustment Expense (LAE), and lower customer satisfaction.
A Single View of Integrated Data & Real-Time Oversight, Management, and Dispatching of Remote Resources.
Claims Managers can connect, monitor, engage, assign, coordinate and inform their customers, claims reps, agents and third parties in real-time wherever they are. OnSeen can also help provide information from multiple sources and display actionable metrics such as response times, people impacted, insured impacted, task status and logistics updates across all product lines.
Increased adjuster productivity, lower Loss Adjustment Expense (LAE), and higher customer satisfaction.
- Reduce communication lapses and wait times during the Claim adjustment process
- Improve visibility into claim processing schedule & status
- Reduce the Claim Adjustment process time
- Improve visibility to their Policyholder client’s claim processing status
- Receive real-time status updates on their clients’ claims
- Increase field Adjuster productivity by 15 – 20%
- Improve the efficiency & effectiveness of Adjuster scheduling, routing & Policyholder communications
- Maximize the number of Claims that can be serviced each day
- Minimize travel between appointments and reduce field adjustment costs
- Reduce Insurer LAE by 15 – 25%
- Increase Policyholder satisfaction and renewal rates
- Reduce average claim resolution time
- Improve visibility and control of field Adjusters
- Minimize LAE participation exposure by reducing participating Insurers’ Claims Adjustment costs
- Improve timeliness and accuracy of updates to Reinsurer’s estimated loss exposure during major disasters and catastrophes
Adjuster Mobile App
The Adjuster App provides field Adjusters with a list view of available Unassigned Claims, a list view of all Scheduled Claims assigned to them and a map view of all Unassigned & Scheduled Claims.
Adjusters can accept unassigned claims, check-in/out of Claim Appointments, view all Claims Details and send/receive Notifications to Policyholders and Claims Managers via the App.
Insurer Admin Console & Dashboard
The Insurer Admin Console allows Claims Managers to create/import Claims, monitor the locations of Claims and Adjusters in a map view, assign Adjusters to Claims in a map or list view, and monitor the Schedule of all Claims in a calendar view.
The Insurer Dashboard provides a graphical view of important Claims Adjustment KPIs and downloadable reports
Policyholders are sent a secure weblink to their Virtual Claim File via email or text where they can enter Claim details and/or attach relevant video/photos and receive ongoing updates relative to their Claim Adjustment Status.
When the Adjuster is en route to an appointment, the Policyholder will receive notice and can link to a map showing the Adjuster’s location and ETA
Insurance Agent Portal
The Agent Portal provides Insurance Agents with the same Claim status updates that are received by each of their Policyholders.
The Reinsurer Dashboard provides Reinsurers with an overall view of the Claims activity across all of its Insurer clients using the OnSeen App for each disaster or catastrophe.
Key claims data captured through the Adjuster App and Insurer Dashboard is used to provide timely KPIs related to the Reinsurer’s Claims exposure and LAE share (by Event, by Insurer, by Adjuster)
Custom Options? Any other Questions? Let us know!
Seeing something you like, but its juuuust not quite there? Drop us a line and we can talk about customizing a solution just for you! We’re also here to answer any questions you have, anytime.