Participant Management & Attendance Verification
A State Agency has no effective means to assign tasks and confirm the location of remote program participants within a specified time window, resulting in higher administration costs, lower service metrics and potential fraud.
OnSeen’s Task Management and Messaging/Notifications/Alerts Modules use geo-fencing and proximity awareness to validate the user’s check-in and check-out location/time against assigned location/time and notify/alert participants and case workers of exceptions.
Improved Program Compliance and Fraud Prevention
- Provides location/date/time stamps to verify participation at assigned activities
- Integrates check-in/check-out functionality to provide actual vs scheduled time and location comparison
- Provides actionable map view with markers and overlays depicting participants’ locations and activity locations for case workers
- Auto-triggers alerts to case workers and/or participants based on changes to activity location, requirements or schedule
- Generates exception reports that notify case workers when participants were not at the specified location or if they arrived late or left early
Contact us to learn how you can integrate our location-driven collaboration technology into your existing app to improve the ROI, efficiency and effectiveness of your mobile teams and resources.