LiveClaims for Property & Casualty Insurers
LiveClaims is a mobile workflow management solution for insurance that seamlessly connects all parties involved in the claim adjustment process through an affordable, easy-to-use, mobile-web platform.
Lack of Real-Time Visibility to Claim’s Status and Limited Ability to Connect, Coordinate the Parties Involved in the Claim
The claims process is the most important experience a policyholder has with an insurance company. Unfortunately for insurers, there are many, disconnected participants involved in the process (claims managers, FNOL call center reps, adjusters, policyholders, agents and contractors), resulting in a mountain of redundant emails, texts, voicemails and forms.
Claims adjustment process inefficiency, high Loss Adjustment Expense (LAE), and uninformed and frustrated policyholders
The LiveClaims Solution to Manage the End-To-End Claims Adjustment Workflow for P&C Insurer
OnSeen’s claims management solution connects all parties involved in the claim through an integrated set of modules, including:
(1) Insurer Admin Console and Dashboard.
(2) Adjuster Field App.
(3) Policyholder Portal.
(4) Insurance Agent Portal.
These configurable modules are tightly integrated to efficiently and effectively manage the claims adjustment workflow from beginning to end..
Increased adjuster productivity, lower Loss Adjustment Expense (LAE), and increased policyholder satisfaction and retention.
- Reduce communication lapses and wait times during the Claim adjustment process
- Improve visibility into claim processing schedule & status
- Reduce the Claim Adjustment process time
- Improve visibility to their Policyholder client’s claim processing status
- Receive real-time status updates on their clients’ claims
- Increase field Adjuster productivity by 15 – 20%
- Improve the efficiency & effectiveness of Adjuster scheduling, routing & Policyholder communications
- Maximize the number of Claims that can be serviced each day
- Minimize travel between appointments and reduce field adjustment costs
- Reduce Insurer LAE by 15 – 25%
- Increase Policyholder satisfaction and renewal rates
- Reduce average claim resolution time
- Improve visibility and control of field Adjusters
- Minimize LAE participation exposure by reducing participating Insurers’ Claims Adjustment costs
- Improve timeliness and accuracy of updates to Reinsurer’s estimated loss exposure during major disasters and catastrophes
Adjuster Mobile App
Adjusters can accept unassigned claims, check-in/out of Claim Appointments, view all Claims Details and send/receive Notifications to Policyholders and Claims Managers via the App.
Insurer Admin Console & Dashboard
The Insurer Dashboard provides a graphical view of important Claims Adjustment KPIs and downloadable reports
When the Adjuster is en route to an appointment, the Policyholder will receive notice and can link to a map showing the Adjuster’s location and ETA
Insurance Agent Portal
Key claims data captured through the Adjuster App and Insurer Dashboard is used to provide timely KPIs related to the Reinsurer’s Claims exposure and LAE share (by Event, by Insurer, by Adjuster)