LiveClaims for Property & Casualty Insurers
LiveClaims is a mobile workflow management solution for insurance that seamlessly connects all parties involved in the claim adjustment process through an affordable, easy-to-use, mobile-web platform.
Lack of Real-Time Visibility to Claim’s Status and Limited Ability to Connect, Coordinate and communicate with all of the Parties Involved in the Claim
The claims process is the most important experience a policyholder has with an insurance company. Unfortunately for insurers, there are many, disconnected participants involved in the process (claims managers, FNOL call center reps, adjusters, policyholders, agents and contractors), resulting in a mountain of redundant emails, texts, voicemails and forms.
Claims adjustment process inefficiency, high Loss Adjustment Expense (LAE), and uninformed and frustrated policyholders
The LiveClaims Solution to Manage the End-To-End Claims Adjustment Workflow for P&C Insurer
OnSeen’s claims management solution connects all parties involved in the claims adjustment process through an integrated set of modules, including.
(1) Insurer Admin Console and Dashboard.
(2) Adjuster Field App.
(3) Policyholder Portal.
(4) Insurance Agent Portal.
These configurable modules are tightly integrated to efficiently and effectively manage the claims adjustment workflow from beginning to end.
Increased adjuster productivity, lower Loss Adjustment Expense (LAE), and increased policyholder satisfaction and retention.
- Reduce communication lapses and wait times during the Claim adjustment process
- Improve visibility into claim processing schedule & status
- Reduce the Claim Adjustment process time
- Improve visibility to their Policyholder client’s claim processing status
- Receive real-time status updates on their clients’ claims
- Increase field Adjuster productivity by 10 – 20%
- Improve the efficiency & effectiveness of Adjuster scheduling, routing & Policyholder communications
- Maximize the number of Claims that can be serviced each day
- Minimize travel between appointments and reduce field adjustment costs
- Reduce Insurer LAE by 10 – 20
- Increase Policyholder satisfaction and renewal rates
- Reduce average claim resolution time
- Improve visibility and control of field Adjusters
- Minimize LAE participation exposure by reducing participating Insurers’ Claims Adjustment costs
- Improve timeliness and accuracy of updates to Reinsurer’s estimated loss exposure during major disasters and catastrophes
Adjuster Mobile App
The Adjuster App provides field Adjusters with a list view of available Unassigned Claims, a list view of all Scheduled Claims assigned to them and a map view of all Unassigned & Scheduled Claims.
Adjusters can accept unassigned claims, check-in/out of Claim Appointments, view all Claims Details and send/receive Notifications to Policyholders and Claims Managers via the App.
Insurer Admin Console & Dashboard
The Insurer Admin Console allows Claims Managers to create/import Claims, monitor the locations of Claims and Adjusters in a map view, assign Adjusters to Claims in a map or list view, and monitor the Schedule of all Claims in a calendar view.
The Insurer Dashboard provides a graphical view of important Claims Adjustment KPIs and downloadable reports
Policyholders are sent a secure weblink to their Virtual Claim File via email or text where they can enter Claim details and/or attach relevant video/photos and receive ongoing updates relative to their Claim Adjustment Status.
When the Adjuster is en route to an appointment, the Policyholder will receive notice and can link to a map showing the Adjuster’s location and ETA
Insurance Agent Portal
The Agent Portal provides Insurance Agents with the same Claim status updates that are received by each of their Policyholders. Agents also are provided a listing of all claims for all of their policyholder where they can see each claims detail and status.
The Reinsurer Dashboard provides Reinsurers with an overall view of the Claims activity across all of its Insurer clients using the OnSeen App for each disaster or catastrophe.
Key claims data captured through the Adjuster App and Insurer Dashboard is used to provide timely KPIs related to the Reinsurer’s Claims exposure and LAE share (by Event, by Insurer, by Adjuster)